CUSTOMER CANCELLATIONS (MUST BE SUBMITTED TO NCRT IN WRITING)
Cancellations received more than 21 days prior to class will not be charged the training fee.
- Cancellations within 14 – 21 days prior to class will be invoiced the full training fee. As a courtesy, we will allow you to apply 50% of your payment toward a future NCRT Training course within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 14 days prior to class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future training credit.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE BY NCRT
- NCRT reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 14 days of the class, whenever possible.
- In the event that this occurs, Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- NCRT is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
- NCRT shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall NCRT be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at an NCRT course.
- All payments or Purchase Orders MUST be received 14 days prior to the Course or reserved spots will be given to someone else.